- Masters Degree in Transactional Analysis Psychotherapy
- Diploma in Transactional Analysis Psychotherapy
- Diploma in Humanistic Counselling based on Transactional Analysis
- Certified Transactional Analyst with a psychotherapy speciality
- Diploma in Clinical Supervision
- Training in bereavement counselling
- Training in Mindfulness
- Training in couples therapy
I have a BA in History of Art.
I am UKCP registered (United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy), an accredited member of the BACP (British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy), a member of IARTA (International Association of Relational Transactional Analysis) and EATA (European Association of Transactional Analysis).
These are some of the life issues I can offer support with both for individuals and for couples
- Bereavement and loss
- Sexual, physical and emotional abuse
- Depression, anxiety and stress
- Eating disorders
- Disability issues
- Dilemmas arising as part of life
- Support with important decisions
- Maybe you need to talk and be heard?